August 18, 2013

Tomorrow is the Day! 7 Day Slim Down (8/18/13)

Well tomorrow is the day. I feel like my life is about to drastically change. Heck it might & it is!  I am just a little nervous though because I work nights & I get hungry at night. So I will have to make sure I pack some healthy snacks or something for that night. I know that is one of the reasons why i gained weight because I eat at night.  I am really hoping I can get my body on track.


slim-down-7-day-diet-plan-tone-it-up

I really want to try to blog about my progress & whats going on.  I am thinking Ill start posting some of the recipes I am trying out as well.  I do plan on doing mini updates on twitter @SheisSantana & IG @CurlyGirlBeauty so keep an eye out. I am really excited. 

Check in with yall later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a lovely comment and feel free to follow me!!