November 9, 2012

Fridays Letters: 11/9/12

Photobucket

Dear Week: I am happy the weekend is finally here, I can finally go food shopping. 
Dear Mr.: I cant wait to spend the weekend with you & praise God we are getting our new tires put on. 
Dear Shop: You have your own domain! www.ShopCurlyGirlBeauty.com ! & thank you to my customers this week!
Dear Laptop: So I upgraded you to Windows 8, I must say I really like it yet Im not sure about some things, Im still playing around, I dont like how I had to uninstall my Mcafee just to upgrade, but I have thought about downgrading. We shall see. 
Dear Followers: Thank you for reading & HELLO to my new followers! Dont forget you can Sponsor this blog !

Have a great weekend!

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the domain name!

    I've been thinking about upgrading to Windows 8, but I'm also thinking about getting a new laptop so I want to make sure I know for sure haha. It does look like there would be a bit of a learning curve with it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a lovely comment and feel free to follow me!!