June 6, 2012

6/6/12

Sometimes you can want things & they are just not meant for you to have either at that moment or ever.

That is how Iam starting to feel about school. I wanted to go back this summer but the school I have chosen to attend seems to just be a bone head on things. Getting information that I need is like pulling out teeth. I could call 5 times & ask for the same info & wont get anything I need until the 5th call.

I called today to see about my financial aid, (without this, I cant go to school)  I finally was told that I actually have to enroll for classes for the summer, then the school will award me, BUT if I am not awarded anything then I have to pay for the classes (seriously?). The next session starts in 2 weeks. I was happy that I was finally given info, because I was never told of this, but disappointed because I knew my schooling would be delayed again.

I would have preferred to start in the summer but it seems I think maybe that God may want me to wait till the fall. A class that I need to take wont be open till then as well. I just feel like I have delayed so much already after my graduation for medical assisting & I don't want to delay anymore, but what can you do? when you feel God is showing you signs that you need to wait a lil longer?

I don't have the money to pay for classes in 2 weeks, Ill tell you that, I refuse to get loans anymore since I am already paying on 2 now. I am just praying that this is God's will. I plan on studying Psych & communications.  So for now.... I will go to school in the fall, if God permits.

                                                   Love this picture, so true now a days ;)

Question: How do you feel when you sense that the plan you had is not really your plan?

Peace.

3 comments:

  1. Financial aid can be both a blessing and pain sometimes!! I found your blog through the BLT blog hop!

    http://thelacquerfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks lovely may i add -
    I hope your feeling better soon :) being ill is never fun :(

    I've just come across your blog and I love it :)

    Would you like to follow back?
    my link is www.charlotelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ended up paying out of pocket for school this semester sometimes you have to deviate from your original plan to get to where you want and need to be. But stay encouraged it has to get hard before it gets better

    ReplyDelete

Post a lovely comment and feel free to follow me!!