June 11, 2012

6/11/12

Its the summer & the summer is all about fun . I chose to start off this summer with a new hairdo! Its been a long time ( more like 3 years) since my last cut. I have curly hair & I found a "Curly Hair"  salon & totally gave myself a new look,  ( read about me & my curly locks HERE)
District4-20120609-00090

 I was having a good weekend until fro some reason my body decided it wanted to be sick. Sunday I ended up throwing up any food I ate. I am feeling better today ( well if you mean not throwing up) my stomach still feels uneasy, but I am just keeping busy. The Mr. took today off to watch over me & rest.

What about you? Have you or are changing anything about yourself to get ready for the summer?

Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a lovely comment and feel free to follow me!!