June 4, 2012

6/4/12

Hello! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, I know I did! The Mr. & I had a wonderful time. I don't usually post pictures on here but I decided to post some to show y'all our weekend. Hope you enjoy.

Saturday: Mr. works half days on Saturdays, when he came home he surprised me with roses! I just love getting flowers. He also said that he wanted us to go to a berry farm to pick fresh berries. We didn't go that day though as I was super tired from work & the farm closes at 5. We just ended up going to a Nigerian/African grocery store where he picked up some items & made one of  his fave Nigerian meals.

Sunday: We woke up early & went out to the farm up in Thurmont,MD . We were disappointed to find out we couldn't pick berries or anything that the website said we could. It was just a small market that looked rather empty & sold mainly jams. I wouldn't recommend that one. We then went to another farm, which was an even bigger disappointment, It was closed & looked run down, This one also said it was open. We were very disappointed. Luckily I found a winery in the brochure we got & we decided to go to that one.

From the 1st farm we went to.  ( thought we at least get some pics)











We went to Berrywine Plantations  in Mt. Airy MD & We are so Glad we did! I have never been to a winery before or done a wine tasting, & Ive always wanted to go. This one was small but quite the tour was very interesting & the wine tasting was fun! ( not to mention I got to taste 16 different wines!) It really made the day so much better, a great outing for us!





How was your weekend?

Peace.


2 comments:

  1. No pictures on your blog? Why not? It's always SO interesting to see other people's lives or what they are seeing :) I highly recommend adding photos to your wonderful posts!

    I found you on BlogLoveTherapy & I'm happy I did - Your blog is GREAT!

    Happiness,
    Corrinne

    PS - I have blog candy on my blog right now, but don't delay because it ends tomorrow morning:
    http://pinandtack.blogspot.com/2012/05/purple-romance-blog-candy-progressive.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello lovely - I am a new follower from BlogLoveTherapy!
    I love the "title" of your blog ;)
    Stop by my blog and say hi if you get a chance!
    http://superficialsydney.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Post a lovely comment and feel free to follow me!!