August 24, 2012

Fridays Letters: 8/24/12

Photobucket

Dear University: It has been a week! I have been getting to know how online classes work  & I think I am getting the hang of it.
Dear Workouts: Its now getting a little bit easier, although we still have a long way to go but at least Iam pushing myself more & I am actually looking forward to some workouts.
Dear Melanie; Thank you so much for the amazing work you did on my blogs! Its amazing what a fresh look can do for your blogging passion.
Dear new laptop : I am loving you so far! so glad you came thsi week.
Dear Homemade Laundry Soap: Who knew that I would start liking to do laundry! I am so happy that I bought some from Shar's Soapery & made a batch of my own.
Dear New followers: Thank you so much for  following! Hugs!

4 comments:

  1. Aw! How sweet! :) Thanks girl!

    And yay! New laptop! Awesome!

    xoxo ♥ Shar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay you're welcome! I'm just about to add it to my portfolio right now :)

    And new laptops are awesome! What kind did you get?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is right: an HP DV7 Ill have to post a pic.

      Delete

Post a lovely comment and feel free to follow me!!