May 30, 2012

5/30/12

I swear my blog look changes so much sometimes, but hey I like to change up with my mood. Blog redesigning can be so tedious & time consumimg. This blog I have been keeping simple,which I have found I like so much more.

This blog has had many titles, many looks & the content has changed dramatically. I can honestly say I am in a happy place with my blog name & content. FINALLY!

My skills with blogging has changed so much. I have learned so much & ways of doing things. I love the freedom that you have to change your layout anytime & anyway. I am not a expert or a great blog designer ( I have a friend Melanie design for me) but I do the best I can. With blogging you are constantly learning & improving.

I remember when I first started blogging in the first year, for the life of me  I couldn't figure out how some ppl made blog buttons and it was my greatest frustration! I was so jealous! I just couldn't figure out how to make them & the fact they included using html I remember thinking, I'm screwed. But I found my way & found a great blog that had a SUPER EASY tutorial on how to make blog buttons, ( I still use that tutorial today) for that tutorial go HERE .

All in all  I love blogging & I am still learning, It has helped me grow my mark. business & introduce the world to CurlyGirlBeauty .

Do you remember your start in blogging? Did you have the trouble as me?

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a lovely comment and feel free to follow me!!