June 27, 2013

6/27/13 ( Not on THAT blogging level)

I know its been a while since I blogged here.. I have been just trying to do some research on wedding things, new packaging for my body butter at the shop & looking into possible new products I want to introduce in my shop.

I also have been busy catching up on posts that need to be written  for the brands that i am working with for CurlyGirlBeauty. I have been so behind on getting pics, reviews & product write up and press releases for the blog and most important its business.  It doesn't look good on me when I don't get the post up for the company in a timely matter.  After all I am trying to make this my business so I am trying to discipline myself.

Speaking on blogging. I have been doing research on making my blog & blogging better and learning the in's & out's of becoming a Pro Blogger.  If you didn't know  I am serious when it comes to CurlyGirlBeauty and my dream/goal is to make a brand, a business that I love that I can also make an income blogging about what I love.

I thought I was doing pretty good.  I have gotten to work with some great brands, make money & gotten tons of free stuff ( I haven't needed to buy toiletries , i.e lotion, body wash, makeup, skincare) for like months.  I have some great network connections & so on. yet the more I read these articles and more so other bloggers who are DOING IT, I am like Damn! I am so not on that level,but I want & will be.

I see & I am learning so much that I should have been doing to excel my blog . It's ok though I don't think before I was ready and now I am ready.  The blog will be redesigned, I have just Temp look up now. Before I have it done I want to find a look or theme that I want to stick with because I don't stick with the look for long and I think when your trying to be Pro , that could be a issue.  Not that I haven't loved my looks in the past, I just want one I can truly stick with for the long haul.

This coming year I want to really look into going to a blogger conference, I think not only would it be cool but also a great learning experience.  I just don't have no one to go with.. But hey I can hang with myself.. hahaha...

Anyway that is it for now.. TTYL!

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck on redesigning everything! I know it can seem like a lot all at once but I have faith you'll do a wonderful job! I "nominated you" for the Liebster Award over on my blog, hope you check it out! :)
    http://www.allthingsheatherlee.com/2013/07/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a lovely comment and feel free to follow me!!