March 2, 2013

3/1/13 ( All Things are Done through You)

You just know when a breakthrough is coming when it seems the world is against you. Things are not going your way & your stressed, losing sleep, praying everyday that a resolution comes soon.

Don't Stop praying... Remember that the break through is coming. .... & when it does, still don't stop praying...

God shows me more & more that he really does have control in my life & that If I just trust in him, he will really take care of my problems...

Our relationship has been blessed, every time we have had a struggle with something a breakthrough had always come... Right on Time too....

Today a break through came on something we have been praying on for months.  I wanted to cry because it would make things better... Of course a dream would be set back but then If its really suppose to happen the God will make it happen right?

This is a transition....... All Things are done through You God... You always take care of us.... continue to leave it up to him...

I am just thankful & we are just counting our blessings.....
You should too. There is always someone who has it worse then you... ALWAYS..... The little you have, be thankful, someone out there has NOTHING... Someone out there who has way less then is more thankful to have what they have...




1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had your break through. These prayers bring great things in many ways. My husband just got a call from the donor bank stating that he is a match for someone who needs him and he now has the rare opportunity to save a life.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a lovely comment and feel free to follow me!!