August 10, 2012

Friday's Letters 8/10/12

Photobucket

Happy Friday. hope yall's week was good!

Dear Mr. - I have enjoyed you being home this week, but i have to say I am ready to have my house back during the day! I seem to get no housework done when your home, on the flipside i enjoy the lunches you buy for us, ;)
Dear School- Hurry up & despot into my account! Get my tution paid & give me the extra, my new laptop is waiting for me!
Dear August- We meet again! Another Birthday I am excited for! 26! wow..... excited for this new year.
Dear Blogs- Ill get back into posting, been lacking, but you know what? sometiems you need to!

Have a good weekend yall! Dont forget to check out CurlyGirlBeauty for the BeautyTalkFriday Topic!

Peace

2 comments:

  1. haha whenever my boyfriend is at home, I never get anything done either. I have no idea why this is since he doesn't really do much to get in my way, but I just never feel like doing anything! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi. i'm following the friday "blog hop till you drop" blog hop. i would love for you to check out my blog and follow if you like it

    http://www.blaclinkpaperie.blogspot.com

    thanks
    new follower bev

    ReplyDelete

Post a lovely comment and feel free to follow me!!