September 27, 2012

9/27/12 (Im going HOME!....)

So if you don't know, I live in Maryland but I am actually from Michigan... Born & Raised baby!! SO i swear God is so good. My uncle came to me  yesterday & stated that a family member on my fathers side passed, (no this isnt good) but he asked if I would help him drive home tomorrow & stay for the weekend.
Heck Yes! lol now I wont attend the funeral (since I have chosen not to associate with much of that side of the family, plus I never met this cousin) I will be going to my home at my mommas, yep I still say my house when it comes to my moms house, after all its is my house, my home.


I haven't been home in over a year, even though I am only an 8 hours drive, 1 hour by plane away money always comes into play. I miss my sisters & momma so much. All of my friends are there too, unfortunately one of my best friends is in freakin Orlando! I am so jealous she is on vacay & she is now so bummed she is not home to see me.  Bummer.....



It will just be my Tio & I, and it seems that I will be leaving straight from work, meaning I have to bring my weekend bag with me, I probably wont even get to see Mr. in the AM to say goodbye. Yes he is staying he has to help his mother get ready to go to Nigeria. Which is cool, I need some time with just me & family,friends.

I should arrive around dinner time & be back Sunday sometime, so thus NO Fridays Letters tomorrow, but I will be doing taking pictures for Monday Catch-up.  I am so excited to go home & be in my enviorment,eat good homemade Mexican food & coney Island,Faygo pop & Better Made chips!

Today is busy for me though since I have to get this house cleaned or at least decent before I go, do some laundry so Mr. has some clean clothes as well as do a paper that I kind of didnt notice that was due this week. (Wonderful) oh & pack, figure some dinner, get a new rental car & oh lets not forget REST before work & a drive tomorrow. With Gods strentgh it will happen. Okay yall have a GREAT WEEKEND, & I cant wait to blog about my trip Home soon!

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for your loss but I hope your trip goes well!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so great that you're going home! I hope you have fun! And homemade Mexican food seriously sounds like the most amazing thing ever...yumm

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always good to go back home! I haven't been home in almost 2 years now either, but that's because I've been avoiding the family drama lol!

    Btw, it's so cool that you live in Baltimore because I've been wanting to move there since I graduated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a safe and awesome trip home! I'm home now with my mother who's dribing my batcrap crazy but that's my baby and I wouldn't trade her for the world! great blog! By the way, I'm following you courtesy of the bloghop! I hope you'll visit my blog and follow me too! :o)

    http://www.thedumpyduchess.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a lovely comment and feel free to follow me!!