May 3, 2013

5/2/13 ( Sometimes you just call off)

Well hello there.... How are you?
I am well, I know I haven't been blogging much here, yes well since this is my personal blog inspiration doesn't come all the time & even when I have good posts to write, I honestly dont feel like writing them.

So anyway, Its now May which means we will be going on vacay soon, cant wait.  On Wednesday I called off work because I wasn't feeling too well, not sick just my body wasn't feeling well.  It was nice to get some good full night sleep during the week.  Today I did some laundry , cleaned a little, made some fresh body butters for a customer & some for the Mr. & I.  all while making dinner.  After that I was tired...

The upcoming next week  & after will be a little busy as I will be getting some blog posts together to post while Im on CurlyGirlBeauty & also getting clothes washed for the trip & so on. I am excited because on the way  down to Florida we are stopping in Georgia to see my best friend/older sister for the first time in 6 1/2 years.. I miss her dearly.. I also get to meet her new husband, I told her I got to check him out... haha

anyway.. thats pretty much it... How have you been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a lovely comment and feel free to follow me!!