February 16, 2013

2/16/13 ( I know.... & New Products in Shop!.)

So how is everyone?, I know its been a min since I blogged here... I've just been busy & grinding at school the past few weeks, & now that we are in the last weeks of the semester my wonderful professors are piling on projects like nobody business! I have been blogging over at CurlyGirlBeauty,  mainly because I have commitments with company's & such. #LifeOfABeautyBlogger
Anyway..besides that I introduced 2 new products to my shop! I am so excited. Sugar Lip scrubs &   Whipped Shea body butter . My Shea body butter is  100% natural made with unrefined Shea butter, Grape seed, Sweet Almond, coconut & Avocado oils, whipped up to LOVE your skin & even hair!


My Sugar lippy scrub is made with a mango butter base with added Olive oil, this lip scrub not only sloughs away dead skin but also leaves a moisturizing "lip balm" feeling on your lips after so they are never dry! Available in Grapefruit & Peppermint.
 

So stop by & shop, all month its 20% off all orders $5.00 or more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a lovely comment and feel free to follow me!!