May 17, 2013

5/16/13 ( Day before Vacay)

Whew! The day before a vacation is always busy, your packing and preparing things.  Today was busy for me, we went & got the rental.. yes we decided to get one, Mr. went to work & I went shopping.. picked up some cute dresses and a new pair of sandals. Can I just say I LOVE foursquare now.. I have been using it more since I got my new phone and I checked in at Payless & Jcpenny and got a 10% off coupon for Payless which was awsome! & at JCpenny I got a $10 off a $50 total.. SWEET! and yes I used them. I love saving money... that was sweet. the cashiers were looking at me when I showed them my phone like I was crazy but also admitted that it was cool. haha


I also went and got my nails done... yay.... Here some pic down below of what I bought, I put some cute dresses & a cute skirt.. I love long skirts & dresses. They will be comfortable & cool... after that I had to get home to still wash clothes & pack my own stuff. I packed mostly everything except some clothes like the new ones that are drying and last minute personals.. Lets just say I am tired! I pray work goes by fast & I am so sleeping in the morning once we hit the road..  I also have posts scheduled for CGB so they can post while I am gone..  Yup I think Iam are ready..

 enjoy the pics.
& for vacay pics make sure your following me on IG at @SheisSantana ...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a lovely comment and feel free to follow me!!