April 4, 2012

4/4/12

I missed you so much today, i broke down and cried my eyes out for like 5-10 mins. It felt like the day that i found out you passed. That was 5 years ago. The anger, guilt, love, pain all came out at once.  I needed to feel your presence so badly at that moment, yet it ceased to exist. I know your gone, your not coming back yet the feelings have been coming on so strong lately like i am first mourning.  Your at peace i know.

My day got better after a rough, emotionally spent morning. The Mr.  brought me a surprise.  A box full of Godiva chocolate truffles & a beautiful  pink butterfly that can be hung or set somewhere, he also included a wonderful card. It was just what i needed and it made me feel so special and loved & appreciated. Sometimes in relationships we need a lil extra  attention, it was nice to be thought of. In a way it makes you want to do more for that person not because u get gifts but because you feel loved and made special by that person.

In the end, i know he is gone, i miss him daily, the comfort is still needed. but i know i have love, and i am not trying to lose this one.

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I found you on a blog hop and I thought I'd say hello! Your post touched me. I lost my mom 5 years ago and I can relate to this kind of longing and pain. *hugs*

    I'm a new follower and would love if you'd consider following back :) Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a lovely comment and feel free to follow me!!