March 30, 2012

3/30/12

Another post on i don't know what. April is about here and that also includes my sisters bday, which i haven't spoke to her in a a good while, i kind of just let her go. I felt that she doesn't contact me either, and to be honest she is like an extension of my father and i don't want to talk to him right now.  Although i have been thinking and wanting to call him. If all else i want him to know how i feel and let him know that he is choosing to miss out on my life, because of his actions.  I haven't been praying on it much like i should, bad i know.

I am really praying and hoping that my mark. business picks up though, i so need the extra money. I need to take care of some things and it almost seems never ending. I am praying that Mr. gets another , better job. I am missing home and just want to hang out with friends.

Ive been trying to cook better and do different recipes & now i am starting to look online for home furnishings, yes i know been months since we moved in, i guess in my head because we plan on moving its like "why furnish if we leaving?" that is also my thoughts on making friends here and trying to hang with them, i haven't been for 5 yrs and now i am planning to move why now?

I also got back in contact with my home girls from high school and i have been loving the convos, rediscovering a friendship is the best, finding out now that in this times of our lives we have so much more in common then before. Priceless.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a lovely comment and feel free to follow me!!