September 28, 2013

Not Much goes on (9/28/13)

You know not much goes on in my life. I work , go to school & constantly work on my Beauty blog & business.  Thats not to mention taking care of the Mr.
School has been busy, we know this, we are winding down in the last couple weeks so I have been doing research papers & tests. Oh Joy.. But God willing I pass with good grades.

Mr. started his new job this past week, its a bit overwhelming.... You know with all new jobs the first couple weeks is getting used to your coworkers, training, etc.  But there are many good things about this job so far so we shall see.

Switching from Blogger:
I have been using Blogger for my blogs for the past 4 years. I really dont have a problem with it, its just that i want to take CurlyGirlBeauty to the next level and I feel that i need to switch platforms to do that. I cant get with Wordpress, granite its awsome in customizing & there are so many options, ( that is a problem for me) and lets not get me started on code.. Yea I am not very efficient on that . I have been playing around on Squarespace, so far I am loving it. Its so easy and when you look up top blogging platforms, Squarespace & Wordpress are the top two. Its a drag & drop website bulider which is right up my alley. I also love how I can have my store within my blog to make it easy for my readers & customers.



Wedding Talk:
So the Mr & I have been discussing quite a few things for this upcoming year.  It is for sure that our wedding will happen in 2014. Yes, we do have a month in mind, but when its definite & If we feel comfortable or choose to tell everyone ( besides those coming) then Ill let you know.

You can always keep up with me on Twitter @SheisSantana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a lovely comment and feel free to follow me!!